Znya Organics Coconut Oil Soap is made with USDA Organic certified ingredients. The main ingredients is organic coconut oil which is known for its great skin benefit. In tropical countries, they believe it protects skin from the sun’s harmful rays, so without any chemical or additives, coconut oil can protect the skin better than processed and artificial sun creams.
With its anti-microbial infection, when applied on the skin, coconut oil soap protects skin from microbial infections that can get into open wounds or even enter the body through the pores.
Znya Organics Coconut Oil Soap contains vitamin E which is essential for healthy skin growth, repair of wear & tear on the skin, keeping skin smooth and protecting against cracking. Most of all, it prevents premature aging and wrinkling of the skin.
Organic coconut oil soap naturally clears away dirt and dead skin cells. It has some antibacterial properties to kill off harmful bacteria. It helps soothing bug bites, healing rashes and softens skin dryness.
Znya Organics coconut oil soap is suitable for all skin types.
All Znya Organics soap are handmade in small batch.
Size: 100 grams
“Znya Organics never use palm oil or any palm related ingredients in our soap”
- No SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate or any detergent)
- No Paraben
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial colorings
- No Artificial fragrance
- No Surfactant
- No Animal Testing
- No Palm Oil
- No Soybean Oil
- No thickening agent
Znya Organics carries great promises to customers and the Mother Earth.
- Znya Organics use only PET bottles which can be recycled.
- Znya Organics labels are printed with 100% soy ink, please forgive us if the printing might come off after some usage, we are trying to be green as possible, and we are appreciated your understanding very much.
- Znya Organics’ boxes, if the products come with boxes, of course, they are made of recycled paper.
- Znya Organics’ brochures and leaflet are also printed with 100% soy ink for the safe earth.
- Znya Organics donates soaps and other products to charities and some orphanages every month so that they can enjoy the bath time like you do.